Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Get back Share button in new Google Reader

I'm a Google Reader user, and we know that Google has introduced their new interfaces. Ok, it's cool and clean but I lost something useful in Google Reader. I can't find the original Google Reader share button. Maybe it is replaced with Google + share button? Oh I missed that button, because the shared item linked with my personal blog.

Ok, fine. I tried to ask Google itself and found that there is an extension to get back Google Reader original share button. Yay! And here is the link for the chrome extension. Thanks to these extension :) And here is the result :)


Download for Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmgmcmhmodidojodfoekpbjnejlhcbpb?hl=en-US

No comments:

Post a Comment