Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Configure NotifyOSD and panel gap in Ubuntu 10.04 and Ubuntu 10.10

Hi everybody, do you have a problem with notification bubble (Notify OSD) in Ubuntu 10? There is a gap between notification bubble and top panel, right? Oh, it's very annoying for me! So how to fix it? Here, I found a way to fix it after searching on Google.

NotifyOSD (before)

I search it on Google, finally I found how to fix it. All we need is Notify OSD Configuration GUI. Here is the screenshot.

NotifyOSD Configuration Interface

I've test it on Ubuntu 10.10. With this graphical user interface, we can set the vertical gap and horizontal gap of notification bubble. Here is the screenshot after I configure it on my laptop.

NotifyOSD (after)

So, how to get Notify OSD GUI? Just go to below link from WebUpd8.
http://www.webupd8.org/2010/10/tweak-notifyosd-notifications-in-ubuntu.html

Hope this helps! :D Happy customizing!

1 comment:

  1. Very nicea fantastic blog something like that. been my salvation for my web

    ReplyDelete